Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) has announced the PMC National MDCAT Registration schedule for entry test 2021 for admission to medical and dental educational institutions across the country. Students can start PMC Online registration 2021 from June 14 to July 15, 2021. The registration phase will not require an FSC/A LEVEL result card or degree which can be submitted later. For admission to public and private medical and dental educational institutions, a candidate will be required to score at least 65% marks to pass the national entry test.
The Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) has announced taking the MDKATE exam online from August 30 to September 30, while the Council has approved the slabs. The National Licensing Examination for Foreign Medical Graduates will be held from August 20 to 27. The announcements were made during a press conference by Pakistan Medical Commission President Dr. Taqi and Vice President Ali Raza.
PMC MDCAT Registration 2021 Latest Update
Vice President Ali Raza said that for the first time there will be a computerized examination in Pakistan. Registration will start from Saturday morning across the world including NLE and MDKATE Pakistan. More than 60,000 children have already been registered.
He said that the scheduling of the examination will be done automatically after the registration of children stopped on July 15. Children can reschedule exams even if they are sick Foreign graduates have been registered for the national licensing exam Pakistani graduates will be able to appear for the exam in November and December.
Regulations regarding admissions have also been allowed. Every college in Pakistan must have all by June 30 Opening admissions to colleges will save children up to 5 months. The admission of the child will not be made public before the merit list. He added that biometric very infection of every existing doctor during the day will be mandatory.
How To Apply For National MDCAT 2021 (Online)
Pakistan Medical commission PMC finalizes Apply procedure for National MDCAT 2021. Here is the step-by-step application procedure.
- For PMC MDCAT 2021 Registration visit PMC Site pmc.gov.pk and click on the registration portal. Put details in the form and submit (Video for PMC MDCAT Registration Procedure also given bellow you can also watch the video for Registration procedure)
- Candidate can Register by using any of the following Identity profs
- B Form Number
- Passport Number
- Fill online form details carefully. Especially in putting of Mobile Number and Email address. Cross verify once Mobile number and G-mail ID (Mail) data interred as all notification about PMC National MDCAT Entry Test 2021 will be received by G-mail or SMS on given Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Notification about the National MDCAT Test from PMC will be received in two ways.
- By SMS on Mobile Number
- By Mail on Given Mail ID
- Login will be created when the candidate submits the given above details.
- Login to your account by inter details as filled in the above procedure.
- Now step by step fill the application form(
- enter personal Details and Academic Details according to documents.
- upload these documents:
- Photograph Passport size (with blue or white background)
- CNIC Both Sides/B-Form/Passport or NICOP
- After the application form candidate has to print the Bank fee challan form.
- Deposit the printed Bank fee challan in any of the following branches
Deposit fee within due date and get a paid fee challan copy back with bank paid TID and Stemp.
- Scan Student Copy of Fee challan and attach this scanned copy to your MDCAT portal account. (Login again in MDCAT Portal and upload Challan scan copy of paid fee challan)
- After successful uploading of scan copy press the final Submission button to final your National MDCAT Registration 2021 procedure.
- Before submission makes sure that provided information is valid and accurate.
- A System-generated Print Application option will appear, Click on this and print out the application form.
ON PROVIDING FAKE INFORMATION OR DOCUMENTS STUDENTS LOGIN PORTAL WILL BE BLOCKED
Eligibility Criteria for National MDCAT Registration 2021
Mostly asked questions: Who applies for PMC National MDCAT Test, or can I apply for PMC MDCAT Exam 2021? here are the criteria for Candidates who eligible for PMC National MDCAT Registration 2021.
- Qualification Details:
F.Sc.(Pre-Medical) or equivalent Qualification with following major subjects
With a minimum of 65% marks
- Candidates who are waiting for the result announcement can also apply.
- Foreign Students and Students having dual nationalities and overseas can also apply for PMC MDCAT Exam against open merit seats.
- The exam will conduct on the given date and time as per National MDCAT Syllabus 2021
PMC Past Paper 2020 and Sample papers are available here. You can download and view to check the paper pattern.
National MDCAT Test Centers
Students can select test centers from the given list of PMC Test centers. Be careful During registration and only select a test center near to your location.
|TEST CENTER||TEST CENTER
|Gilgit || Jhelum
In this List, all test centers are mentioned as PMC announced that tests will be held in these test centers according to PMC MDCAT Test Schedule 2021.
Related:- NUMS Syllabus 2021 MDCAT Test
National MDCAT Test Centers Selection
MDCAT Candidate can select the above-mentioned test centers during the National MDCAT Registration procedure. Login to your PMC Registration portal and select the center (Center where you want to take the exam of National MDCAT). Test center selection is necessary and not be changed after submission of the Registration Form. Students will only allow taking part in MDCAT Test at their mentioned Test centers.
PMS National MDCAT Test Instructions
Instruction related to MDCAT Exam has been mentioned on Roll No slip. strictly follow these instructions. Some instruction related to COVID-19 (Wear a mask and use hand sanitizer, Don’t Shake hands, and keep distance from each other minimum 3 meters)
Related:- AFNS joining 2021
- Total Number of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) OF MDCAT Test: 210
- Maximum Time Allowed: 3 Hours 30 Minutes (210 minutes)
- Each Right MCQ Count As: one mark
- Negative Marking: No Negative Marking
- Each MCQ has: 4 (Four) options
- Try to manage time according to PMC Test duration
- Use our PMC Online Test Practice System to solve online papers.
Top Reading:- Top Medical Fields Other Than MBBS
MDCAT Paper Pattern 2021
The paper pattern is as follow
||# of MCQs
- The total No Of MCQs are 210
- Option of Each MCQs are 4
- The total time duration is 3.5 Hours
- 68 MCQs From Biology
- 56 MCQs From Chemistry
- 56 MCQs From Physics
- 10 MCQs From Logical Reasoning
- 20 MCQs From English
It clearly mentioned on National MDCAT Registration Portal that all Students allowed the same time for the same MCQs paper to solve. There will be no negative marking for each MCQ to carry on the right answer and each right MCQ will be count as one mark. Be careful in bubble filling and only fill a single bubble against an MCQ.
Students Can Boost their Preparation Get NUMS MDCAT Past Papers and MDCAT Past Papers Solved
PMC MDCAT Online Registration Guide
It would be better for All students to register through the proper channel. In the market Professional people available for paid registration. If students didn’t know how to register for PMC MDCAT? then it would be better to make registration procedures from professionals.
Here we will provide Contact Details of Only Apply Centers. You can contact them for registration. They will complete your registration task on fix rate including a fee challan.
Contact For National MDCAT Registration 2021 (WhatsApp Only 0313-6769635)
WhatsApp all necessary Documents on 0316-6769635
- CNIC Both side (Front and Back)
- Profile Picture ( with Clear face )
- All Educational Documents
- Parents CNIC
100% Registration through proper channel by our Expert Team of MDCAT Guide. You can contact 24/7.
Login details will be shared with PDF files of Registration.
Use Full Links: