The National University of Medical Sciences, NUMS is a public university located in Rawalpindi. Each year NUMS Conduct an entry test for admission in different programs. Registration for NUMS entry test 2021 open and here is the updated news about NUMS Registration 2021.
The NUMS entry test is the 1st step for admission to army medical colleges. NUMS entry test is the same as other entry tests. medical universities conduct to evaluate the academic values of the students. NUMS Entry Test 2021 exact Date, Time, and Venue will be updated here.
Online Registration For NUMS Entry Test 2021 starts: July 12, 2021, and students can make registration till August 10, 2021, last date may be extended due to COVID-19.
NUMS Entry Test 2021 Important Date
The National University of medical sciences announced the NUMS registration date 2021 and NUMS Entry Test 2021 expected date. NMS Test for MBBS/BDS Entry 2021 will be scheduled to held on October 03, 2021, at 10 AM and confirmation notification announced today 11th July 2021.
NUMS Entry test registration procedure is simple and easy to follow. Students can apply only for NUMS Entry Test registration 2021. Must register during NUMS MDCAT Registration schedule 2021.
- NUMS Online Registration Date 2021 Start: 12, July 2021 (confirmed)
- NUMS Registration Date 2021 Ends: 10, August 2021
- NUMS Entry Test Date: 03 October 2021 (Officially announced)
Expected dates for NUMS Entry Test and Registration may change with the passage of time. Students didn’t stop their preparation as the NUMS Entry test 2021 will conduct as per schedule.
- NUMS Roll No Slip Issue Date: Check NUMS Roll Number Slip 2021
- NUMS Results Announcement Date: Check NUMS Online Result Update
- NUMS Merit List 2021: Check Merit List
NUMS Joining dates for MBBS/BDS
MBBS 1st year and BDS 1st year joining dates will be updated here as soon as the final merit of NUMS MDCAT is announced.
- MBBS 1st year joining Date 2021: Will be updated here
- BDS 1st year joining Date 2021: Will be updated here
Related:- MDCAT Past Papers
NUMS Entry Test 2021 paper Pattern
Paper Pattern for NUMS Entry Test 2021 is as follow
- NUMS Entry Test Pattern (Subject-wise)
- 1st Portion: Biology 60 MCQs
- 2nd Portion: Physics 37 MCQs
- 3rd Portion: Chemistry 38 MCQs
- 4rt Portion: English 15 MCQs
- The duration of the test will be 150 minutes (2 & 1/2 hours).
- There will be No Negative Marking in the test.
- Psychological test comprising of 50 MCQs (time allowed 3 minutes)
Related:- Army Medical College Admission 2021
NUMS Question Types
- There will be 150 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) distributed according to the given above pattern. Each MCQ has 4 options including the right option.
No Negative marking will count in NUMS Entry Test 2021 and marks counting is as follow.
- Each Write Answered MCQ = 1 mark
- Each Wrong Answered MCQ = 0 mark
- Un-attempt MCQ = 0 mark
Total marks count as ( Write answered MCQs + Wrong answered MCQs + Un-attempt MCQs = 0 marks )
NUMS paper pattern 2021 is the same as last year’s NUMS Entry Test. Follow the Paper pattern according to NUMS Syllabus.
Females can join Pak Army as a nurse trough:- Army Nursing Admissions 2021
NUMS Entry Test Syllabus
To get high scoring marks prepared according to NUMS Syllabus 2021. The syllabus is very important for NUUMS Entry Test. You can watch NUMS Toppers Students interview who score good marks in NUMS MDCAT. They suggest following NUMS Syllabus.
Candidates who want to download NUMS Syllabus can click on the below downloading button.
Related:- PMC Syllabus 2021
Online Registration Procedure
Read the detailed notes for NUMS MDCAT registration 2021 with the ultimate joining guide. Follow the step-by-step procedure during NUMS registration. NUMS Registration Schedule 2021 is announced must register before the due date. NUMS Registration date 2021 may be extended.
To get admission to Army Medical college Students Must have appeared in NUMS MDCAT Test and for Admission in AMC 1st step is registration and NUMS Registration will start from July 12, 2021, and will continue till August 10, 2021. This is confirmed news about NUMS MDCAT Registration Start date 2021.
NUMS Entry Test 2021 Registration Fee
The registration fee for NUMS Entry Test 2021 is 3,000 PKR. After submitting an online admission form a bank challan of R.s 3,000/= will generate. Candidates have to deposit this fee in any mention Bank branch.
NUMS Entry Test Updates
For the latest NUMS, MDCAT updates subscribe to our MDCAT UPDATE FORM. Get the Latest News Updates Notification about NUMS MDCAT and National MDCAT Follow On Twitter
NUMS Entry Test Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum 65% marks in F.Sc (Pre-Medical) 0r O & A level or equivalent qualification,
- It is mandatory for students to appear in the NUMS MDCAT Test for admission in public and private sector Medical / Dental Colleges affiliated with NUMS.
- Dual nationals and overseas Pakistanis also appear in NUMS MDCAT Entry Test 2021 for open merit seats to seek admissions in Public/Private Medical & Dental Colleges.
- A competitive exam will be taken (Online Test/Physical Test) according to NUMS syllabus.
- The candidates are advised to study broad-based and not restrict themselves to the given NUMS Syllabus only.
NUMS Entry Test Location
Entry Test 2021 is scheduled to held in the given bellow cities.
Rawalpindi, Jhelum, Mangla, Kharian, Gujranwala, Sargodha, Lahore, Multan, Bahawalpur
Karachi, Hyderabad, Pano Aqil
Abbottabad, Peshawar, DI Khan
Be careful in NUMS Entry Test 2021 center selection it may not be changed once it is confirmed/submitted. Try to select a test center location near to you. NUMS Entry Test will start at 10:00 AM and try to reach at center 30 minutes before the test start time.
NUMS paper pattern
The test comprises a single paper containing 150 multiple choice questions divided into the following four sections.
MCQs distributions are as follows 60 Biology MCQs, 37 Physics MCQs, Chemistry 38 MCQs, and English 15 MCQs. NUMS MDCAT Paper 2021 will comprise according to Syllabus.
Courses Offered By NUMS
- BS Nursing (Generic)
- BS Nursing (Post RN)
- BS Cardiac Perfusion (CP)
- BS Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT)
- BS Social Science of Health
- BS Medical Imaging Technology (MIT)
- BS Biological Sciences (Biotechnology)
- BS Biological Sciences (Genetics)
- BS Biological Sciences (Microbiology)
- BS Public Health (BSPH)
- BS Psychology
- PhD In
- Molecular Medicine
- MPhil In
- Chemical Pathology
- Community Medicine
- Oral Pathology
- Science of Dental Materials
- Transfusion Medicine
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- MSc Cardiac Anaesthesia
- Master of Health Professions Education (MHPE)
- Diploma in Cardiology (DIP CARD)
Medical Colleges Affiliated with NUMS
Affiliated medical colleges with NUMS are
- PUBLIC SECTOR
- PRIVATE SECTOR
- Army Medical College, Rawalpindi
- Federal Medical And Dental College, Islamabad
- CMH, Lahore Medical College, Lahore
- CMH Bhawalpur Medical college, Bhawalpur
- Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences, Quetta
- Islamabad Medical College, Islamabad
- Yusra Medical colleges, Islamabad
- Combined institute of medical sciences, Multan
- Karachi Institute of Medical Sciences, Malir Cant
- Wah Medical College, wah cant
- CMH Kharian Medical college
- HITEC of Institute Of Medical Sciences, Taxila
NUMS Medical College Fee Structure for MBBS & BDS
The fee structure for Army Medical college is different for Public and Private Sector medical colleges
- Army Medical College Fee Structure
- No fee for Medical Cadet Students and they get Rs. 30,000 plus TA/DA every month
- 180000 PKR fee for Paying Cadets
- Federal Medical and Dental College Fee Structure
- FMDC Fee is 30,00 for MBBS 1st year
The estimated fee for MBBS is 11,55,560 PKR including all dues (Admission Fee 50,00 PKR, Tuition fee 950,000 PKR, Registration Fee 10,000 PKR, PMDC Registration Fee 10,000 PKR, Document verification fee 3,000 PKR, Examination Fee 7,500 PKR, Medical Charges 5,000 PKR, Sports Charges 10,000 PKR, Transport Charges 5,000 PKR, Graduation Fee 15,000 PKR, Continue Critical Thinking 25,000 PKR, Library Charges 10,000 PKR, Government Tax 55.025 PKR)
Check Related:- National MDCAT Registration date 2021
A major portion of nums entry test 2021 is Biology and 60 Multiple Choice Questions are from Bio Potion. Biology needs time for preparation. Don’t waste time in the preparation of irrelevant topics. Try to Solve topic-wise MCQs. solve NUMS MCQs bank which is designed for practice.
For Chemistry MCQs NUMS MCQs Booklet for Chemistry is one of the best books for preparation you can get these notes from our online book store for order visit MDCAT Books.
you can also get a complete NUMS Entry Test Booklet for all subjects (including practice papers)
NUMS Past Papers 2020
Solve NUMS past papers 2020 to understand NUMS Paper pattern and judge your preparation according to time. 70% of students fail o attempt all Questions because of some issues related to time management during Entry Test. To overcome this issue we recommend solving NUMS Past Papers PDF or get a hard copy of solved NUMS past papers 2012-2020. for order visit our book store or WhatsApp 03106867602.
Also Download:- National MDCAT Paper 2020